The following text provides information on the collection of personal data when you use our website. The term personal data applies to all data that can be personally linked to you as a user, for example your name, address, e-mail addresses and information on your user behaviour.
General Information on the Collection of Personal Data
(1) The Controller in accordance with Article 4 paragraph 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the company Allianz für die Region GmbH, Frankfurter Straße 284, 38122 Braunschweig, Germany; telephone: +49 531 1218-0; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.allianz-fuer-die-region.de (please also refer to our Legal Notice). You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or via our postal address (see above) with the recipient “Datenschutzbeauftragter” (Data Protection Officer).
(2) We generally only process the personal data of our users insofar as this is required in order to provide a fully functioning website together with our content and services. The processing of the personal data of our users only takes place on a regular basis after consent has been granted by the user. Exceptions to this rule only apply in cases in which we are unable to obtain consent in advance for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal provisions.
(3) The legal basis for the processing of personal data: When we obtain the consent of a data subject to process their personal data, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) forms the legal basis. When we process personal data that is required in order to fulfil a contract in which the data subject is the contracting party, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR is the legal basis. This also applies to processing activities required for the completion of pre-contractual measures. If we need to process personal data in order to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. c GDPR forms the legal basis. If processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and these interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR forms the legal basis for the processing.
(4) The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage of the data no longer applies. Storage of the data past this point may occur when stipulated by European or national law in Union regulations, ordinances or other laws to which the Controller is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted when a storage period stipulated by the standards specified above expires, unless the continued storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract.
(5) Allianz für die Region GmbH does not process personal data in countries located outside the EU.
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You additionally have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection with regard to the processing of your personal data by our company.
The Collection of Personal Data when You Visit Our Website
(1) When you solely use our website for informational purposes and therefore do not register or provide us with information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which we require in technical terms in order to show you our website and guarantee its stability and security (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR as the legal basis):
- Your IP address
- The time and date of your request
- The time-zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The content of your request (the concrete web page requested)
- Your access status/HTTP status code
- The data volume transmitted
- The website from which the request stems
- Your browser
- Your operating system and its user interface
- The language and version of your browser software
These data are also stored in our system’s log files. These data are not stored together with the user’s other personal data.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of these data and the log files is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required to meet the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of data recorded in order to provide the website, this occurs when the user ends their visit. In the case of the storage of the data in log files, this occurs after seven days at the latest. Storage of the data past these deadlines is possible. In this case, the user’s IP address will be deleted or anonymised so that the client accessing the website can no longer be associated with the address.
(1) Alongside the collection of the data specified above, we also store cookies on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and allocated to the browser that you are using. The party responsible for storing the cookie (in this case Allianz für die Region GmbH) uses it to access specific information (e.g. search terms entered, frequency of page visits, use of website information and navigation on the website). Cookies are unable to run any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and efficient on the whole.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functions of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Session cookies are a particularly common example of transient cookies. These store a so-called session ID that enables the different requests made by your browser to be allocated to the shared session. They enable your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log off or close your browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific length of time, which can vary according to the cookie in question. You can use the security settings of your browser to delete these cookies at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes, for example by accepting third-party cookies or rejecting all cookies. You should be aware that by doing so, you may not be able to make full use of all of the functions of this website.
(3) The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR.
Web Analysis and Website Optimisation Using Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from the company Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored to your computer in order to enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is normally transmitted to and stored at a Google server in the USA. If the anonymisation function for IP addresses is activated on this website, Google will, however, abbreviate your IP address before transmitting this information within member states of the European Union or in other contractual states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Your full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated on this server in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activities and providing further services relating to use of the website and the Internet to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should, however, be aware that by doing so, you may not be able to make full use of all of the functions of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This extension shortens IP addresses for further processing in order to exclude the possibility of identification of individual users. If your personal data collected can ever be used to establish a personal reference, this reference will be immediately excluded, thus resulting in the immediate erasure of the personal data.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to be able to analyse the use of our website and improve it on a regular basis. The statistics recorded enable us to improve our online services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional case in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has agreed to comply with the requirements of the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our interest (legitimate interest) as defined by the GDPR is the optimisation of our online services and our website.
(2) In the case that the user has provided consent, the legal basis for the processing of data is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted when an e-mail is sent is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. If the objective of the e-mail contact is the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) We only process the personal data provided on the form to process your contact request. If you contact us via e-mail, this is also the required legitimate interest for the processing of the data. The other personal data processed when you submit our contact form are used to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure that our IT systems remain secure.
(4) The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required to meet the purpose for which they were collected. With regard to the personal data entered on the contact form and the personal data sent via e-mail, this applies when the corresponding conversation with the user has come to an end. The conversation is deemed to have come to an end when the circumstances indicate that the issue in question has been conclusively clarified. The other personal data collected when you send us an e-mail are normally deleted after a period of seven days.
(5) The user is able to withdraw their consent to the processing of these personal data at any time. If a user contacts us via e-mail, they can object to the storage of their personal data at any time. If they do so, the conversation cannot be continued. Users can withdraw their consent via e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details specified in the Legal Notice.
All personal data stored when the user contacts us will then be deleted.
We may offer third-party links. Although we carefully check the links offered, we hereby inform you that we have no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the linked pages and expressly dissociate ourselves from their content. Allianz für die Region GmbH assumes no responsibility for how your data is handled on these websites. We therefore ask that you find out about how these third parties handle your personal data in advance.
Last updated: 25th May 2018