§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) Below you will find information about the collection of personal data during use of this website. Personal data means all data that refers to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The service provider according to § 13 of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz – TMG) and the entity responsible according to § 3 para. 7 of the German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG) is Allianz für die Region GmbH, Frankfurter Straße 284, 38122 Braunschweig, see Site Notice.
§ 2 Rights of access and revocation
(1) You have the right to ask us at any time what data we have stored on you, including its origin and the recipients, or categories of recipients, to whom this data is forwarded as well as the purpose of storing such data.
(2) If you have given consent to the use of data, you can revoke this at any time.
(3) Please send all requests for information or objections relating to the processing of data by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the address given in § 1 paragraph 2.
§ 3 Data protection
We use the latest technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against risks during data transmission and to prevent third parties acquiring your personal information. These measures are each appropriately adapted to the latest developments in technology.
§ 4 Collection of personal data during use for informational purposes
(1) In case of use of the website purely for informational purposes, i.e. if you use the website without registering or logging in or sending us information in any other way, we do not collect any personal data with the exception of data transmitted by your browser to allow you to visit the website. This data is:
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Volume of data transmitted each time
– Website from which the request was made
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of browser software.
– Transient cookies (temporary use)
– Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
– Third-party cookies (from third-party providers)
– Flash cookies (long-term use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a “session ID” which is used to assign various requests from your browser during the same session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically upon expiration of a preset period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting as you desire and refuse to accept third-party cookies, for example, or even all cookies. However, in that case, please be aware that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) The flash cookies used are not captured by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. They store the required data, whatever browser you are using, and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want flash cookie processing, you have to install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome.
(3) This stored information is held separately from any other data submitted to us. In particular, cookie data is not associated with your other data.
§ 5 Using the functions of our website
(1) Besides using our website purely for informational purposes, we also offer a variety of services you can use if you are interested. To do this, you generally have to provide further personal information, which we use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary information is requested, it is identified as such.
(2) Should you make contact with the third-party provider by e-mail or using the contact form, your e-mail address and, should you provide it, your name and telephone number will be stored by us in order to respond to your queries.
§ 6 Passing data on to the third parties
(1) We may pass your personal data on to third parties if participation in campaigns, reservations or contract agreements are offered by us in conjunction with a third party. In this case, you will be advised specifically that your data is going to be sent to third parties before it is sent.
(2) Sometimes we use external service providers to process your data. We choose these providers carefully and instruct them in writing. They are bound by our instructions and we monitor them regularly. These service providers will not pass this data on to third parties.
§ 7 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We use “social plug-ins” of the social networking sites Facebook and Google+, the microblogging services Twitter and Instagram as well as Pinterest. These services are offered by the companies Facebook Inc., Google Inc., Twitter Inc., Instagram LLC and Pinterest Inc. (the “providers”).
Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). You will find an overview of the Facebook plug-ins and what they look like here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
Google+ is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). You will find an overview of the Google plug-ins and what they look like here: https://developers.google.com/+/web/
Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”). You will find an overview of the Twitter buttons and what they look like here: https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons
Instagram is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). You will find an overview of the Instagram buttons and what they look like here: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges
Pinterest is operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, USA (“Pinterest”). You will find an overview of the Pinterest plug-ins and what they look like here: https://developers.pinterest.com/
(2) When you visit a page of our website that contains one of these social plug-ins, your browser makes a direct connection to the servers of Facebook, Google, Twitter or Instagram. The content of the plug-in is sent from the respective provider directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through integration of the plug-in, the providers receive the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile or are not logged in. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to, and stored on, a server of the respective provider in the USA.
(3) If you are logged in to any of the services, the providers can directly associate the visit to our website with your profile on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and/or Instagram. If you interact with the plug-ins, e.g. by pressing the “Like”, “+1”, “Twitter” or “Instagram” button, the corresponding information is also sent directly to, and stored on, a server of provider. The information is also published in the social network, on your Twitter and/or Instagram account and displayed to your contacts there.
(4) The purpose and the scope of data collection and any further processing and use of the data by the providers as well as your associated rights and the settings available for protecting your privacy are detailed in the privacy policies of the providers.
(5) If you do not want Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest to associate the data collected via our website directly with your profile in the respective service, you must log out of that service before you visit our website. You can also completely prevent the plug-ins from being loaded with add-ons for your browser, e.g. with the script blocker “NoScript” (http://noscript.net/).
§ 8 Integration of third-party services
(1) In our online site, we have integrated YouTube videos which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in “enhanced data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is sent to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only if you play the videos is the data mentioned in paragraph 2 transmitted. We have no control over the transmission of this data.
(2) On this website, we have integrated content from the following third-party providers: Google Maps, RSS feeds, graphics. When you visit the website, the third-party provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 4 of this Privacy Statement is transmitted. This is done regardless of whether this third-party provider provides a user account through which you are logged in or if no user account exists. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, this data is directly associated with your account. If you do not want this association with your profile for the respective plug-in provider, you must log out before you press the button.
(3) The plug-in provider stores this data as user profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out (including for users who are not logged in) in particular to produce needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, which you can exercise by contacting the respective plug-in provider.
(4) For further information regarding the purpose and scope of data collection by the plug-in providers, please refer to their privacy statements. These also contain further information regarding your associated rights and the settings available for protecting your privacy.
§ 9 Newsletter
To receive our newsletter, you need to provide your e-mail address. Before we can send the newsletter, you must expressly confirm to us that we should activate the newsletter service for you by using the “double opt-in procedure”. In this case, we will send you a confirmation and authorisation e-mail asking you to click on the link contained in this e-mail and thereby confirm to us that you wish to receive our newsletter. You can stop receiving the newsletter at any time. You will find the link for ending your subscription in the newsletter.
§ 10 Use of Google Analytics
You can prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking the following link. This results in the placement of an opt-out cookie which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website:
Google Analytics deaktivieren